Census Support: Flow Data (Formerly CIDER)
In this area of the website you will find information on all Flow Data Service outputs, including presentations, papers and book chapters, as well as information on research carried out using flow data by other researchers.
The Census Support Flow Data Service was formerly the Centre for Interaction Data Estimation and Research (CIDER).
Flow Data Service Staff
- Oliver Duke-Williams - Director
- Vassilis Routsis - Research Associate
Former staff members
We would like to thank the following people who have previously worked on the CIDER and CIDS projects
- John Stillwell - John is now Director of UK Data Service Census Support
- Zhiqiang Feng - Zhiqiang is presently Research Fellow at the University of St-Andrews
- Paul Boyle - Paul is now Chief Executive of the Economic and Social Research Council
- Adam Dennett - Adam is now a lecturer in Smart Cities and Urban Analytics in the Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis (CASA), University College London.
All questions relating to Flow Data, should be directed via the UK Data Service 'Help' pages which can be accessed here